The bright white sand, clear blue water and trendy cafes and shops surrounding the area make Bondi Beach one of Australia's most iconic beaches.
Bondi, located in Sydney, Australia is many's go to spot for delicious coffee, scenic morning walks, refreshing swims in the ocean (or beach pool), healthy food and great shopping. It is the home of the popular Bondi Icebergs that fill up your instagram feeds. A beach pool that has been open to all travellers since 1929.
Vacay has created the ultimate tour guide for your next trip to Bondi.
The perfect place to show off your new Vacay Swimwear!
1. Go for a swim at Bondi Icebergs
2. Visit Cali Press. The one stop shop for all healthy food. Coffee, Smoothies, Juices, Sandwiches, Salads + more...
3. Experience the Bondi Markets, where small businesses sell their unique products
The Bondi markets pop up every Sunday from 10am - 4pm.
4. Shop your heart out at Westfield in Bondi Junction
Your one stop shop! Shops include: Rodd & Gunn, General Pants, Adidas, David Jones, Hype + much much more!
5. Enjoy the Bondi to Coogee coastal walk
A 6km walk that allows you to see the amazing scenery of Bondi Beach. It takes around two-three hours depending on how many stops you make along the way!
6. Or simply grab a towel, a Hotel Vacay cap, a pair of Vacay swim shorts, sunscreen and have a beach day!
Nothing beats having a relaxing day enjoying the sunny weather and getting your tan on!
A must-visit destination, there is no doubt you will enjoy this gem! Grab a pair of Vacay swim shorts for your next trip to Bondi!